Residencial Greco was very basic, and a bit crumbling and old in the corners. The room was quite clean, and there was cable TV and a decent breakfast. The biggest drawback though was the noise. While it was centrally located and near the city centre, there must have been a bar nearby because people were yelling and hollering throughout the night, and it sounded as though they were standing directly outside my window. Even with my iPod blasting I still couldn't drown it out enough to rest, which made for a rather lousy night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residencial Greco, ideally situated in one of the main streets of Funchal, offers their guests a warm and suitable environment for family vacation, friends or even for work. Its excellent location and quality of their services, allow comfortable and economical stays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residencial Greco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Greco Hotel Funchal
- Residencial Greco Madeira/Funchal