This is a great place to stay if you're not interested in a hotel with a pool and a bar. It is very basic, but very clean and the owners are very friendly. There were a lot of extras not stated in their advert, such as a communal fridge, the cupboard full of crockery, glasses, cutlery, and corkscrew. The breakfast was very large and set you up for the day ahead. When I needed to eat breakfast a bit earlier than was normally served, they invited me to come down earlier so I could make it to my tour bus pic-up point in plenty of time. This guest house is quite close to the old town area of Funchal. Also, nearby is a new-ish shopping mall call La Dolce Vita. Three floors of good shopping, including a food hall. I'd recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a cheap, clean place to stay and they have both double bed rooms and twin bed rooms...perfect for all types of travellers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Teresinha is situated 5 minutes walking to the centre of Funchal and near by the bus stations for people who like walking the many levadas the Madeira has to offer. This family-run Guest House offers you excellent accommodation in 12 bedrooms which all have private bathrooms, direct phone and satellite television. Some rooms include a private balcony, which has a direct view over the city of Funchal. The amenities of the Guest House comprise of a wide esplanade with a view of Funchal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vila Teresinha Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Teresinha Guest House Hotel Funchal
- Vila Teresinha Guest House Madeira/Funchal