I enjoyed staying there with my mum and friends. We had rooms on 6th to 8th floor with very good view.The staff was very pleasent and friendly. We had only breakfest som I don't know about the food but the breakfest was good. Location of the hotel is very good. walking distance to Lido, and some shopps. Bus stops to the centre are very near.
It is old building but clean and good price.
We rented a car for two days and made trips all around the island. The nearest rental company is the best. And shops as well. The nearest were the best :)
Other days we used the public transport - very convenient - and one day we went to Porto Santo island. We had excellent holiday in this facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located close to the promenade. Offers facilities like indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court, spa and wifi. Studio apartments with balcony and kitchenette. Shuttle bus to city center. Restaurante/bar open untill 2 am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dorisol Buganvilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorisol Buganvilia Funchal
- Dorisol Buganvilia Madeira/Funchal