My husband & I visit this wonderful Island yearly tending to stay in central Funchal. Ocean Gardens Hotel is certainly on the cards for another visit this year too. All the members of staff were so happy to see you and so approachable and helpful. The hotel is clean and extremely welcoming, the rooms spotless & so comfortable, the roof pool/garden is divine. Ok you are up a hill, not walking distance to funchal but read the description and check the maps out before booking. They provide a shuttle bus and yes the bus stop couldn't be closer! Would highly recommend this hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Gardens Hotel with a privileged location on the top of a cliff, offers amazing ocean views and views to the Bay of Funchal. This charming Hotel, offers to its guests comfort and well-being in a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gardens Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Hotel Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Madeira/Funchal