just returned from ocean gardens ... such a clean hotel with very very good staff ... upgrade always to a superior ocean view room the view is fantastic ... lovely grounds and plenty of quiet spaces ... breakfast a good continental with a partial hot cooked .. lots of variations on bread.... resturant for half board very good staff always going the one step further to help ... yes there is only an either or alternative but even if you want to buy anything is reasonable and well cooked ,,, sometimes too much choice lets a place down and i know some have complained about the lack of choice ...
hotel shuttle bus ideal and worth using book with reception also a well done to carlos in the bar very friendly and makes a wicked cocktail will go back again . lastly thank you to all the resturant staff for a lovely week the reception staff and cleaners just wish other hotel could visit to see how good this one is
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Gardens Hotel with a privileged location on the top of a cliff, offers amazing ocean views and views to the Bay of Funchal. This charming Hotel, offers to its guests comfort and well-being in a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gardens Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Hotel Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Madeira/Funchal