A well appointed hotel, and the facilities are well above average. The staff were excellent and very helpful. The sole drawback was the quality of food in the attached restaurant which frankly was overpriced and below what was expected. Moreover with the hotel 15 minutes bus drive away from Funchal alternative dining was not really on. A great pity since all the other facilities were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Gardens Hotel with a privileged location on the top of a cliff, offers amazing ocean views and views to the Bay of Funchal. This charming Hotel, offers to its guests comfort and well-being in a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gardens Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Hotel Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Madeira/Funchal