This was our first holiday abroad with our 3 year old daughter and we could not of wished for a better time.
From the moment we stepped off the plane in Porto Santo we experienced such friendly and very helpful staff and everything was so smoothly ran.
We were on the coach on our way to the hotel within 20mins of landing. Everyone at reception was so welcoming and we were checked in and in our room within 10 mins of arriving at the hotel.
The rooms are immaculate and so well planned out. Our little girl loved her own pull out bed. The rooms are cleaned every day to a very high standard.
The pools are brilliant. We tended to stay by the salt water pool as it had a shallow ledge that was perfect for our daughter to paddle and play in. There were plenty of sun beds to go around and fresh beach towels are available every day. The beach is stunning.
The restaurants were great. Food was good. There was such a large choice. The waiting on staff are an absolute credit to the hotel. Nothing is too much trouble and they are always so cheerful and happy. They really made a fuss of our daughter which she loved.
The pool bar is great for lunch and our daughter loved the "Cinderella" cocktail!!
It was a truly relaxing holiday and was ideal for a family holiday which is what we were looking for. We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa is located on the fantastic Porto Santo beach , a sandy beach 9 km long, and it is surrounded by a tropical garden of 30,000 m2 and two enormous outdoor pools of a natural style, making it one of the best hotels in Porto Santo. This hotel in Porto Santo operates under an "All Inclusive" regime, making it the ideal location for anyone wishing to spend holidays in Porto Santo without any concerns at all. So, if holidays to you mean time with friends and family, enjoying the sun, the sea and the therapeutic sands of Porto Santo, taking a dive into the pool, exercising in the gymnasium, playing a game of tennis on the multi-purpose court, or simply relaxing in the spa, then the Pestana Porto Santo is the hotel for you. The rooms of the Pestana Porto Santo are decorated in tones of blue and ocean green and include a private balcony. Although it is a hotel with "All Inclusive", it has 3 restaurants that offer a selection of Italian and Madeira cuisine and three enchanting bars, which includes the "Sunset Bar", which has fantastic views over the sea. The concept of this resort in Porto Santo underscores the philosophy of preserving the environment, taking into account the needs of sustainability of the surroundings where it is located. Various solar panels have been installed and the hotel has its own desalinisation plant, which has earned the hotel "The Green Key" certificate for its environmental management. The beach of Ribeiro Salgado, which is a concession of Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa, was presented with the Blue Flag by the FEE - Foundation for Environment Education, due to the quality of the water, the information and environmental education, the environmental management, and the safety, services and support infrastructures. The main village, Vila Baleira, is a mere 5 minutes by car from this 5 star hotel, as is the 18-hole golf course, which offers you the unique opportunity of playing on a course designed by the Spanish champion Severiano Ballesteros; all this, with the sea as your horizon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pestana Porto Santo All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort And Spa - All Inclusive
- Pestana Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Resort Porto Santo