We arrived home yesterday after a brilliant holiday in Porto Santo.
The hotel is stunning and spotless.
The staff throughout the hotel couldn't be more helpful.
Porto Santo is a beautiful island. There isn't really much to see of the island due to its size but we just wanted a relaxing holiday and that is exactly what we got.
Would advise anyone travelling to Porto Santo to eat before they leave the hotel for the return flight home. There is only a small cafe at the airport that only sells crisps and chocolate, nothing substantial. Apart from that we could not fault the holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Colombos is a 5-star All Inclusive hotel (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and domestic beverages) located on the Island of Porto Santo, on the archipelago of Madeira. Just 1 minute on foot from a beach known for being heavenly, the best beach in Portugal, with 9 km of sand, warm and crystal-clear water. This luxury hotel has an indoor swimming pool and two outdoor swimming pools, a pedestrian bridge to access the beach, a Kids Club for the little ones, as well as a spa with Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath and Hamman so you can relax during your stay. For dining, we have six restaurants and two snack bars. All of the rooms are large and comfortably equipped with a bathtub, modest decor and stunning views, with free Wi-Fi and also each with a television with built-in DVD player. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., Booking.com, getaroom.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Stayforlong S.L., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pestana Colombos All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colombo`s Beach And Spa Resort
- Colombo`s Beach Hotel Porto Santo