“A home away from home”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom #2 with 2single bed + 1 child bed
Mater Bedroom
Master shower (ensuite)
Main bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Va.
Reviewed 25 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
25 Apr 2011
Hi Barbara,
Hag Sameach to you!
I read today your review and was very surprised and sorry to read it.
It was a surprise since while you were here (for 2 weeks) you haven't mentioned any of that.
As far as I remember everything you asked - we supplied you on time (such as coffee machine, cleaning etc).
Weekly cleaning was on time and your problem with the TV were handled the same day you called me.

I was really surprised to read what you wrote since when we met on arrival day and when Rony met you on departure day
you said everything was fine and you didn't mention anything about mattress or any other issue.
Your daughter , who I assume, knows you the best, had chose for you this apt (after she saw a few properties) and she liked it very much and checked the mattresses for you and confirmed it's fine (it's an orthopaedic one)
Nothing has changed since then.

If you would have complained while you were here we would do our best to solve it for you.

Galit Domani

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Cleanliness, Fully Equipped house
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$160
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing