Started with the wrong foot: the hotel didn't have rooms unless those on the 2 floors for smokers.
The room had a nice view over the mountains but the smell was awful.
Second day the manager provide us a room for non smokers and the staff moved our things from one room to another.
- Helpful staff
- view (1st room)
- bed incredibly comfortable
- light meals at the hotel restaurant
- Late check out charged a side
- Noisy guests
- Natural orange juice pressed by the clients
- No need of two floors for smokers (in Europe smokers go down and smoke on the street
- website doesn't alert the clients that last minute reservations may get smokers rooms
A good place for a stopover or a visit to Braganca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Braganca hotel is located in the centre of Braganza, with direct access to the IP4 road. An exclusive location, 3 minutes from the Castle of Braganza, close to historic heart of the city and 1 km from the shopping centre. Book one of our 70 airconditioned rooms and take advantage of two meeting rooms, private undercover pay parking and a bar serving snacks open 24 hours. Guests on business and leisure trips will appreciate the WiFi wireless broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Ibis Braganca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.