Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I booked this hotel for a one night stay. The primary reason for choosing this was its location to the metro as I was arriving on a late flight and wanted to get the metro into the city. The location is excellent, literally less than a minute walk from the Bolhao metro station and opposite a fantastic tiled church. The cost was also really good, EUR 45 for a twin room. There are plenty of shops and cafes close by and you can get to all the main sights by an easy walk or for quickness a short metro journey.
The reception desk were very friendly and check in was quick.
The room was nice and modern although quite cold as I arrived about midnight so it would have been nice if the heating had been on. Maybe if you are a late arrival at a cold time of the year you could maybe request them to put the heating on.
I booked the standard double room which was adequate for 2 people for 1 night but if you were staying any longer it might be better to see if you can pay any more for a slightly bigger room.
There is no breakfast facility but plenty of options close by.
To summarise a really nice hotel offering great value in a great location for a short break to Lisbon.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Declan_01
Reviewed 26 February 2017

This hotel is located very well, just see the view I had from my room, also friendly staff and good value.
The downside though, the rooms are really noisy, I could hear the steps of more or less every person in the stairs, the room above, below, on the street etc. With earplugs this is a great hotel for that money and location though!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. The rates are quite expensive for the quality of accommodation it offers. First problem is that there is no breakfast available. Then the rooms are not at all isolated from the noise both from outside and from the other rooms. Also, in our case the door was not blocking all the light from the hallway, so I can imagine that someone on the other side could see inside our room. The shower had some leakage problems.
The only good part about this hotel (which I actually consider more like a hostel, not a two-star hotel) was the location, close to the shopping area and the city center.
All in all, I would not recommend it for families and for staying more than 1 night.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I just back from Porto and now I know you have not got better place for stay in this city than Hotel do Norte.
With my couple we took the studio apartment - room with the little kitchen.
Its placed few meters from hotel do norte with the view for the main alley in Porto. I mean room its in the MIDDLE of Down town. First Times we was afraid but after one night we had not got the problem. Good window solved the problem.
If you would like to spend time in Porto with comfortable solution Its the Best address.
- quiet, clean, helpful crew.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Agnieszka B
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We visited Porto at the end of September and reserved this hotel because of the location but it was a big mistake. Porto is a small city and you can stay basically anywhere in town. The Hotel is old, dirty, and rooms are tiny. The double bed barely fits in the room, the bathroom is about 2m2 small, the elevator does not work, the wifi did not work 2 days out of 3. This place really needs to be refurbished. The prices are not exactly the ones of a cheap hostel. This is probably the hotel with the worst price / quality relationship I have ever seen.
The girls at the reception are nice and helpful. That's the only positive aspect of the hotel. I would clearly not recommend this place.

Room tip: Stay away!
Date of stay: September 2016