Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$43
TravelocityUS$45
eDreamsUS$43
CheapTicketsUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stayed for 2 nights while traveling with my family. Hotel definitely had its pros and cons.
Pros:
Very friendly staff and the hotel was centrally located. The room was spacious and clean with a balcony.
Cons:
No elevator. Had to lug 3 suitcases up to the third floor and it was not fun.
The parking lot is almost a block away up a pretty steep hill with the entrance and exit through a shopping mall. when we left the mall was still closed and we had to take our suitcases up the steep ramp into the garage.
The room was very spacious but the bathroom was extremely small so if you are on the larger side you might have a hard time getting in the shower.
Pretty noisy at night as it is on a very busy street

Not a bad hotel but for the 300 euros we paid for 2 nights, not worth it in my opinion. If you're traveling with your family save your money and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2017
3  Thank Monica R
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Perfect location, very central. Room was big and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all a great experience, particularly compared to other places in Porto that seem out to take from you as much as they can.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I booked this hotel for a one night stay. The primary reason for choosing this was its location to the metro as I was arriving on a late flight and wanted to get the metro into the city. The location is excellent, literally less than a minute walk from the Bolhao metro station and opposite a fantastic tiled church. The cost was also really good, EUR 45 for a twin room. There are plenty of shops and cafes close by and you can get to all the main sights by an easy walk or for quickness a short metro journey.
The reception desk were very friendly and check in was quick.
The room was nice and modern although quite cold as I arrived about midnight so it would have been nice if the heating had been on. Maybe if you are a late arrival at a cold time of the year you could maybe request them to put the heating on.
I booked the standard double room which was adequate for 2 people for 1 night but if you were staying any longer it might be better to see if you can pay any more for a slightly bigger room.
There is no breakfast facility but plenty of options close by.
To summarise a really nice hotel offering great value in a great location for a short break to Lisbon.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Declan_01
Reviewed 26 February 2017

This hotel is located very well, just see the view I had from my room, also friendly staff and good value.
The downside though, the rooms are really noisy, I could hear the steps of more or less every person in the stairs, the room above, below, on the street etc. With earplugs this is a great hotel for that money and location though!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. The rates are quite expensive for the quality of accommodation it offers. First problem is that there is no breakfast available. Then the rooms are not at all isolated from the noise both from outside and from the other rooms. Also, in our case the door was not blocking all the light from the hallway, so I can imagine that someone on the other side could see inside our room. The shower had some leakage problems.
The only good part about this hotel (which I actually consider more like a hostel, not a two-star hotel) was the location, close to the shopping area and the city center.
All in all, I would not recommend it for families and for staying more than 1 night.

Date of stay: May 2016