All reviews city centre small pool travel kettle sao joao wifi reception family room great hotel quality hotel enjoyed my stay subway station modern hotel quiet location comfortable rooms would highly recommend this hotel min walk short stay good size
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Modern hotel, excellent and spotlessly clean rooms but limited public spaces - small bar area and restaurant for number of rooms. Decor made corridors rather dark and uninviting. Breakfast and dinner were adequate but not memorable.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I had not particularly sought out this hotel and as far as I can judge this chain is new to the Porto market.

Travelling on business, when I arrived the hotel was nearly deserted around lunchtime.

However, lots of people were checking in when I entertained a potential business partner in the bar after 6 pm.

Later that night the rather large restaurant was nearly full and I heard Austrian groups as well as a sizeable delegation of French and some Spanish people.
Both tourists and business people were using the hotel.

I thought the room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was very well equipped. While I liked the food served over business lunch as well as the pizza I had that evening, I thought it suffered a bit from the typical Portuguese cuisine of rather heavy dishes due to the extensive use of cheese.

Overall I would advise people to use the hotel given its comfort levels and possibility to park your car.

On the other side, it is situated in a rather low key area, there is no spectacular view of the ocean (my hotel room was facing northward), but access to the highway was in the vicinity.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015

We stayed there only one night excellent rooms and service. The hotel is located very near the highway so ideal to get to the city of Porto or nearby Matosinhos which has some great seafood restaurants and Airport as well.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel, as a family of three (August- high season). The family room, on the 9th floor, was well dimensioned and very well furnished. The balcony was also big and allowed to open the door to let the fresh air in. The breakfast, however, was a big disappointment: the juices were artificial and watery, the selection of cut fruits reduced, and the coffee lousy. Given the high price we paid and the 4 stars rating this unacceptable. Altogether a medium rating of 3 to this facility.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel, which is very well accommodated and decorated.

Unfortunately, WIFI did not worked properly and this was very unhelpful for us. We expected to have good WIFI reception in a hotel of 4stars.

Location is not in the centre, but there is good connection with the metro.

I believe it is s good hotel, but WIFI problems should be amended immediately, wich was not the case.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple