Eurostars Oporto
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$150
US$265
US$227
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationcity centresao joaosmall kitchenetteyellow lineeuropean citiesrental carcafes and restaurantsmodern hotelbreakfast servicerain showerbooked this hotelriver frontexcellent hotelfresh orange juiceroom was spaciouswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2011

I picked this hotel based on reviews by other trip advisor reviews and I am so glad I did. I cancelled bookings at two other hotels in favor of this one and I love it!

The hotel is not located in the center of town and my driver worried me a bit when he told me "it is so far; you will not be able to do anything", but I liked what I saw when I entered the lobby. Yes, the hotel is a bit off from the center of town but the outstanding public transport system in Porto dispells that - the start/end of the metro (which by the way is ultra modern clean and efficient) is just across the main street and is about 3 mins walk.

The rooms are spacious, modern, and delightful (and trust me, I am picky about my hotel rooms!) The hotel is billed as an ApartHotel and that it is; there is a small well appointed kitchenette in the entry area with a refrigerator, double burner induction hob, a microwave, a sink and storage cabinets. I like everything about this hotel. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Lilliana, one of the front desk staff, took time to help me with a problem I had for an activity, two days in a row, until we got it sorted.

This hotel gives you the feel of a boutique hotel but at a budget hotel price. Even the buffet breakfast (not included) is a steal at 12 Euros. This hotel would be rated 5 stars in most major cities and I give them 5 stars!

Chef G.

Room Tip: All the rooms are well appointed
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank ChefG-A2011
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We spend 4 nights in this amazing hotel and I can't complain about a single thing. The hotel is brand new, very modern and stylish. It's location may not suit everyone but it was perfect for us. It's located in a nice residential area only 3 minutes walk from a metro station and it take only 10 minutes to get to the city centre. The area is really quiet with lots of little cafes and a few restaurants, no noise pollution at all. There is also a small shopping centre with a supermarket 10-15 minutes walk from the hotel.

The rooms were spotless clean and spacious with plenty of storage. The only minor downside was that there was a small kitchenette in our room however there were no plates or cups. But I will still give it 5 out of 5.

In terms of breakfast, you have lots of options and all the food was fresh and delicious.

Also the hotel staff were really friendly, gave us some useful tips and recommendations on where to go. Especially Piedro the bartender was really helpful.

Overall the hotel is just great value for money. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wizzy_g
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I loved my stay in this hotel. Everything was perfect. the service was polite, charming and very helpful. The room was big, the bathroom was big, everything brand new and of good quality. There was even a small kitchen, but I believe you had to pay extra to use, I never neded, so I did not ask. There is even a pillow menu, so that one can chose the pillow he/she needs.I also loved the balcony. I've staid in other 5 eurostars hotels, in Europe, but this was the best so far. The only possible disadvantage one might think is the disstance from downtown, but considering how deploring anddestroied Porto looks like, it is much better to stay outside the old town.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know and do not forget the it is the best value for the money in Porto! Congratulations Eurostars!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CatRo
Reviewed 13 June 2011

An excellent hotel in itself, and when weighed by the price it becomes absolutely outstanding. The rooms are brand new, beautifully decorated, spatious, and -unlike many fancy hotels- designed with comfort in mind: everything from the lightning to the dark and well-sealed curtains and the kitchenette are the frequent traveller's dream.

The only downside is that the location is not very central --but a metro station is a few meters away and will take you downtown in 10 minutes.

Overall an excellent choice.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarianaL80
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Europorto is a super hotel with 5 star rooms. Its located a lil far from the heart of the city but if your priority is comfort and clenliness this is the right choice. Its very clean, staff is very nice. Their restaurant is open only for breakfast but they have room service truout the day.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family