A Casa Formosa
US$191
US$138
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Star Inn Porto(Porto)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$199
US$190
US$80
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Unbeatable location, immaculately clean apartment, super friendly hosts, and very professionally run. We only had one night in Porto but the host was wonderfully accommodating, greeting us on arrival and giving us a great overview of how to get the most from less than 24 hours in the city. I would absolutely recommend this apartment to anyone visiting Porto.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here in May 2011. The directions given from the airport were spot on and we had someone waiting for us at the apartment to greet us. The location is amazing and the rooms very spacious and clean. We would 110% stay here again!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I traveled in 2011.

I loved the apartment , loved the decor (retro vibe) very clean and fully equipped.
The location is excellent - right in the heart of everything.
My room: very clean and spacious with a balcony which was great as this brought in the natural light.
The host was very hospitable & very helpful - such a great person to deal with!
If I ever do go back to beautiful Oporto I will definitely stay at A Casa Formosa!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We stayed in the top floor apartment for a couple of nights in October last year. I was reluctant to write a review as it is one of those places that you want to keep a secret ;) The apartment was absolutely immaculate with everything we could possibly need. The view from the balcony across the perfectly kept garden was wonderful and the location was great. I really cannot recommend it enough.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2013

although a casa formosa is in the midst of a busy and bustling part of town, the apartment is calm, cool and soothing. we only stayed a couple of nights, but would be back in a second and would wholeheartedly recommend this place.

Room Tip: all the rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple