I have stayed here for two nights, recently. The hotel is really good looking, check-in staff courteous and fast.
I had room in 15th floor, nice view. Room was comfortable and modern, meets 5-star standards, however, I would expect coffee/tea maker in the room.
Internet connection ok. I was little bit disappointed from the breakfast. For this hotel class, the selection was very average, almost no fresh vegetables, only fruit. I have stayed in 3/4 star hotels with better selection for breakfast.
Hotel has a pool downstairs as well as gym. I was particularly interested in the pool so I went there before breakfast. You have to have SWIMMING CAP for the pool, which I find little bit odd and never encountered in any other hotel. If you do not have cap (who does), you can buy one for 3 EUR which is not so bad for item you will probably never use again. Make sure you visit restaurant at 19th floor which has also open deck. Very nice, although may be chilly late in the might.
In overall, this hotel is beautiful with big modern and comfortable rooms. Some things surprised me little bit but i overall I liked the stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa