Great hotel, rooms , lobby and floors high spec and comfortable.
luxurious and comfortable beds and pillows . Water and mini bar not so reasonable. No coffee facilities and ice only available via room service.
The happy staff are professional , courteous and very helpful. Breakfast choice and service are excellent.
Not overly impressed with the in house restaurant but the more expensive Japanese restaurant was excellent.
Wifi too expensive these days where most hotels provide it for free. It is a conference hotel and not walking distance from the city center. Good car parking facilities.
There are lots of buses and a supermarket etc next to the hotel and other shops too.
The overall standard and service was so good that any minor niggles are so very easily forgotten and forgiven.
I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa