At less than EUR100 a night for 2 people, this hotel was great value for what it was. It probably has one of the best gyms I've ever seen for a hotel, about the same size and same equipment as an average Fitness First. I believe it's run separately but guests at the hotel get free entry.
Service was great the moment you walk in. Awesome views from the rooftop bar. Rooms are very clean. Wide variety at the breakfast buffet.
Yes, it's far from the city by public transport, but we found that ok. Taxi took approx. 10mins to get into the city, which cost about EUR10. Not too bad if you're travelling in a group. Cab from airport cost about EUR20 (approx. 15mins away).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto