This was a really good experience. Allt he staff here was helpful and friendly and efficient.
The check in was smooth, we also got two glasses of port.Later we also got a carafe og port as a gift in the room. The valet was on the spot taking our luggage and parking our car. We where escorted to our room which was not twin bed as requested, it was taken care of at once with a smile. The room is great, comfortable beds, great view..
We where upgraded as a LHW member, that ment being in a deluxe room from the 16th floor or up. This also included breakfast a la carte in the vip lounge. We overslept every day so i am sorry to inform but we never had breakfast.. My sandals got broken and i asked if they had any possibility to fix them, no problem they said. And two hours later they had taken them to a shoe shop and got them fixed, for free. WOW this i like.. As a LHW member i got a rate of 85euro which is the greates value at a hotel ever. I reccomend deeply and would come back anyday.. Thanks ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto