This was a 36-hour, two night business trip, so I didn't see much of the hotel. However, what I did see impressed me: fabulously comfy beds, big rooms, friendly staff, seriously big choice for breakfast, offer of a glass of port on arrival... The hotel felt pretty empty but it may just have been the times I was about. Nip up to the bar on the roof level for amazing views, even if it's just for a coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa