Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was large and very comfortable with views of the city. The rooftop bar is a must around sunset. Great restaurant with excellent service. We wished we had booked to stay for longer as had a great time here. The hop on hop off bus stop is directly across the road which we used to tour the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto