The hotel rooms are super large and everything you need for a very good nights sleep. The bed is huge and I could lie horizontally as well as vertically. My room was at the back of the hotel and was very quiet.
The bar on the roof has quite a nice view and food tasted ok but I think it would have been better if the menu had had more of a Portugese flavor to it as you can get a burger anywhere.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Particularly the lady at breakfast who remembered my English tea with milk on the second day. The breakfast is sadly in the basement which is a shame on a nice day but the selection is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Prestigia, Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa