“Foodalicious!”

Ranked #254 of 1,877 Restaurants in Porto
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Fantastic service, wonderful orgasmic food.

We tried every dish!!
Highly recommended for all groups and meals

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This place was recommended to me by the guest house where i was staying. I liked it so much, I ate there twice!

It had the winning combination of great food, good prices, and a quirky design. As a solo traveler, I want to find places where I can eat good food, but not be at a table where I am out on display (highlighting the fact I could find no one to travel with me...sniff, sniff...). This place had a nice, low bar area, where you could sit in a normal chair, get great service, but not feel out of place. Also, I will add one more time, the food was awesome!

If I go back to Porto I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We spent the afternoon on the rocks and breakwater by the ocean. Our 8 year old son ended up with sand in his eyes - he needed a washroom to rinse his eyes out. We looked and looked for somewhere to go and found nothing until we rounded the corner and there was Casa. We had a lovely table outside overlooking the sea. The food was spectacular, especially the chocolate cake our son had for dessert. The service was lovely, the wine tasted like more and we met a lovely couple from Lisbon who shared some of their recommendations with us. What a spectacular find. We are so grateful to have come across this gem of a find. We would go back again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Love this place, 2nd time here. Quirky, cool, very chilled and funky vibe make this a top Sunday lunch spot. Best to order 5 or so dishes and share so you can try the delicious food. Chocolate chilli cake was absolutely amazing.

1  Thank JoelMariaandSam
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We first discovered this one night when out for a walk one night in May along the riverside in Porto. It was buzzing with young-ish locals, and although we didn't want dinner, were compelled to try it. We sat outside and had a glass of wine and a few small dishes (mango chicken spring rolls, yum yum).

We loved it! Great service, and a quirky, inexpensive menu with everything cooked in a tiny little kitchen, which you can see if you are seated inside. The food is inventive and varied, I think the menu changes each month. The presentation is very modern casual and off-beat, but it never feels pretentious, and it never seems to be at the cost of taste either.

It's the quirky touches that really win you over, I won't ruin the surprises! I can say - it's eclectic, and a little bit chabby-chic, but in the main - its completely un-like the most restaurants in Porto (many of which are really great - but they a lot are fairly traditional) We've been back twice since, once in July and then once again last month. On last month's visit we were part of a party of seven irish, there for a family celebration. Staff were very flexible and friendly to a tee - I really can't recommend this place enough. It's a little off the tourist track, but it'll only cost you about a fiver in a taxi at most if your staying in or around central porto - try it!