“Nice and Cosy place”

Ranked #4 of 213 Speciality Lodging in Porto
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice and Cosy place”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed there only for one day so we could not spend much time. However, the hostel provided all the things that we have looked for and we really felt safe and comfortable. We could not find a chance to join dinner but it looks delicous I suggest you to try those meals. Thanks for everything and suggest people to stay Yes Porto if you are looking for the quality.

Room Tip: I guess all the rooms are equall and there is no difference but they are all a bit small to spend so...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abingdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I'm a semi frequent traveller, always stayed in hostels. And this one is amazing!!!!!
The vibe is cool, relaxed, and the staff is wonderful. I would definately choose this again!!!
Amanda Dantes, I love you!!
She recommended a restaurent to us, that is definately in the top ten list of the best restaurents I've ever eaten at, and I'm a huge foodie.
I hope this hostel never changes, and I'm sure I will coming back to Porto(which is a great, great city) and I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Paris, France
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Cheap prices, breakfast included.
Possibility to get dinner for 10€ : appetizer,soup, main course, desert and free drinks.
Funny and available staff.
Dorms and restrooms are clean.
Hôtel located in city center and close to all the main attractions.

• Stayed March 2014
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed there 3 days, it was full rainy except some moments... But the kind staff was waiting to solve every question I asked and almost every problem I faced with. Especially Bernardo and Diego, the receptionists and Hugo the chief of the dinner were so nice people. So, the location, pub crawl, meeting with nice tour guides, Ana & Marcos, and meeting with people from all over the world and becoming friends were all amazing... Yes, you should have this experience...

Room Tip: Any room, no matter...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The location of this hostel is probably one of the best assets of the place (though the other aspects are great too.) For internal transport. My cousin and I arrived at the São Bento station from Lisbon on a train. It was about 5 minutes walk (albeit uphill) to the hostel. Once arriving there, it is still a few flights of stairs - first to the reception and then to your room. Our room was on the top floor - though it is called floor 4 it is actually 6-7, but we stopped counting by then. The staff and the decor has great humor about this fact of the place: you are encouraged with clever slogans on the wall and the staff member who checked us in stated "you will thank us later for the view." from that floor, I took one of my favorite photos of the entire trip, so I do thank them! (Posted to this review.)
Everything is electronic for the doors: main entrance, dorm entrance and lockers. It is conveniently on a plastic wristband. (For me, this is a big perk as there is enough to manage as a traveler, to have one less thing to have to think about is really nice.)
I highly recommend the traditional dinner if they are offering it. For 10 Euros you are offered three drinks and a three course meal, made from by a native Portuguese young lady. She and the others we dined with made the tasty dinner even more enjoyable as we learned a lot from combined travel stories.
It was a comfortable room, nice beds, and a great atmosphere.

Room Tip: The top floor - 4 bed room is a really nice space. It is worth it if you want to eat a lot. Either b...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

This hostel is a 'must stay'. Couldn't fault anything, I arrived feeling a bit unwell and the staff organized a nice hot honey milk drink which was so nice and kind. The hostel is very clean, organized and also very 'homey'. The staff are very friendly and provide you with fun ideas and are helpful when trying to organise buses and other trips. Wifi is a good speed and bed are really nice and solid with comfy thick mattresses and nice pillows, soft and not the lumpy sort! The showers were hot and functioning! The breakfast was plentiful bread cheese ham cereal, tea coffee etc. the night environment was also great, made many friends. The hostel even provided some chorizo and cheese it he evening! Overall a fabulous stay!!! Thanks yes Porto!! When I come back to Porto I will definitely stay here!!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Very friendly and pleasant environment. Perfect localisation is what makes it the best.

Com ponto forte sua localização, ambiente amigável e acolhedor, Yes! Hostels foi um dos melhores que tive o prazer de ficar.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends