“Yes! is the Best”
Review of Yes! Hostel Porto

Yes! Hostel Porto
Ranked #4 of 253 Speciality Lodging in Porto
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I went with a friend and we could not have been happier. Staff was friendly, gave us great recommendations (the restaurant across the street is affordable and authentic Portuguese cuisine), and the room was clean and even came with electronically locked lockers (your room key opens them as well).

The lounge was spacious, Breakfast was free and had a variety of options - bread, toast, ham, cheese, jams, butter, corn flakes, cocoa puffs, milk, juice, coffee, and tea - from what I can remember. There is also a kitchen available for anyone to use.

Definitely would highly recommend this hostel, as well as its sister Yes! hostel in Lisbon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Hostels in Portugal are amazing! I stayed two nights in Porto and this hostel was really good, helpful and friendly staff, great facilities, everything seems to be well thought. I recommend it for sure!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed in this hostel for two days with some friends of mine. Had an awesome time in it. The first night we participated on the dinner, that was delicious. The staff are super friendly and very helpful about everything related to shopping, tours and dinning. Its located really close to the center of the city, situated up a hill form the city center. Which is normal in Oporto because it's full of hills. The breakfast had all the essentials you would want in a continental breakfast except fruit, but, aside from that tiny misfortune, my stay here was excellent and I highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed there only for one day so we could not spend much time. However, the hostel provided all the things that we have looked for and we really felt safe and comfortable. We could not find a chance to join dinner but it looks delicous I suggest you to try those meals. Thanks for everything and suggest people to stay Yes Porto if you are looking for the quality.

Room Tip: I guess all the rooms are equall and there is no difference but they are all a bit small to spend so...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I'm a semi frequent traveller, always stayed in hostels. And this one is amazing!!!!!
The vibe is cool, relaxed, and the staff is wonderful. I would definately choose this again!!!
Amanda Dantes, I love you!!
She recommended a restaurent to us, that is definately in the top ten list of the best restaurents I've ever eaten at, and I'm a huge foodie.
I hope this hostel never changes, and I'm sure I will coming back to Porto(which is a great, great city) and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Cheap prices, breakfast included.
Possibility to get dinner for 10€ : appetizer,soup, main course, desert and free drinks.
Funny and available staff.
Dorms and restrooms are clean.
Hôtel located in city center and close to all the main attractions.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed there 3 days, it was full rainy except some moments... But the kind staff was waiting to solve every question I asked and almost every problem I faced with. Especially Bernardo and Diego, the receptionists and Hugo the chief of the dinner were so nice people. So, the location, pub crawl, meeting with nice tour guides, Ana & Marcos, and meeting with people from all over the world and becoming friends were all amazing... Yes, you should have this experience...

Room Tip: Any room, no matter...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo