“Great Porto experience”

Pub Crawl Porto
Ranked #2 of 66 Nightlife in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Cultural capital city of the country, formerly an important Roman harbour (hence the name), famous for its Wine, built on very steep hills, the views from its impressive Bridges are some of the best. Free Tours, PubCrawl - Nightlife Tour, Wine Tasting Tours, and more with Pancho Tours Porto! Ancient and Modern Architecture, Many Parks, Street Art, Live Music, The Best NightLife, its not second to any city in things to do. Also, the Beach of Matosinhos only 7km away from the city center, where you can Surf some of the best waves in Europe. Ribeira, Gaia, Cedofeita, Aliados, Sao Bento, Galerias, Clerigos, Boavista are just some of its neighborhoods. It s impossible to get to know and understand such a big city in a brief visit of a few days, explore Porto with our Walking Tours!
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We took the walking tour on the first day of our stay in Porto, and I would definately recommend it to everyone. The tour was guided by Jorge. He was very nice and friendly, and the excursion itself was very informative and well organized. Although the tour took us a little longer than it was announced at the beginning, I guess nobody paid attention to this. Thank you, it was great!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We `ve been in Porto for four days an we did the tour with Sergio (name of the guide) in our second day in the city. At 11.30 A.M everybody were already and the tour was exciting, the stories amazing, very interesting and very useful too, because, we continued to visit Porto and we went to a lot of places that Sergio told us.
Thank you very much. I hope Pancho Tours follow and extends to more cities around the world.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We've been to historical tour with Sergio and cultural tour with Jorge.
Both was amazing and different from tourism tour. Local perspective and tips were really helpful. I'll try another pancho tours soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I booked the 14:00 free walking tour. It was my first time and couple hours Porto. The guide knew the city very well. She was friendly and chatted with us as we were walking in the city. The tour lasted for about 2.5 hours. It really helped me find my way around the city later on. I recommend this tour. You will have a good time!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Arriving in a new city can be a bit daunting so taking a walking tour like this can help you get your bearings and feel slightly less lost!

We met at Praca da Libertade at 9.30, two groups - one for English and one for Spanish. I can't remember the name of the guy who was our guide but he was very humorous and knew a lot about the city. Took us to Lello libraria where we learned some facts about Harry Potter that not even my son knew! He even invited us to join him for a Francesinha after which is so delicious but unhealthy it makes a MacDonald's quarter pounder look like a salad!

I would definitely recommend doing this tour.