“Porto 1-6/5-6”

Porto Food Tasting Tour
Ranked #2 of 57 Nightlife in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Cultural capital city of the country, formerly an important Roman harbour (hence the name), famous for its Wine, built on very steep hills, the views from its impressive Bridges are some of the best. Free Tours, PubCrawl - Nightlife Tour, Wine Tasting Tours, and more with Pancho Tours Porto! Ancient and Modern Architecture, Many Parks, Street Art, Live Music, The Best NightLife, its not second to any city in things to do. Also, the Beach of Matosinhos only 7km away from the city center, where you can Surf some of the best waves in Europe. Ribeira, Gaia, Cedofeita, Aliados, Sao Bento, Galerias, Clerigos, Boavista are just some of its neighborhoods. It s impossible to get to know and understand such a big city in a brief visit of a few days, explore Porto with our Walking Tours!
Breda, The Netherlands
“Porto 1-6/5-6”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Really enjoyed spending my time in Porto with you guys! Special thanks to George ( Jorge :-D ? ) for knowing so much about this city and be so enthusiastic :-)

Hugs & Kisses,
Susan!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Krakow, Poland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very nice, very professional :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

The tour that me and my friend did in Porto made us love the city so much. Jorge--our tour guide knows so many details about the city--good and cheap places to go out , history etc. I was very impressed. Will definitely join the tour again if it happens that i find myself in Porto again, because it was just great fun :) Thank you guys!!!

Visited March 2014
Ghent, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun with Adriana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Adriana was our guide for the day under the hot portugese sun! Her enthousiasm for the city, knowledge of the history and the city in general gave us a good impression of Porto. She guided us to places no regular tourist would go. But hey, we're no regular tourists.
Later that night we also went to the pub crawl with her and had a great time. If you want to discover porto, look no further!

Ghent, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

One big amazing and fun tour, guided by the chick Adriana. I've had studied at Porto for about 5 months and still she was able to tell so much stuff I hadn't been aware of. Plus the tour was a pleasure because of the sightseeing and spontaneous stuff she'd brought up!
Definitely a must!

Hamburg, Germany
“Pubcrawl with Adriana in Porto - it rocks!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

So, I've had my holidays in Porto. And what is staying in a hostel without pubcrawling? Yes, you know the answer - it's boring!!!!! I've been 5 times on the pubcrawl and I think in the meantime I know already almost as much bars as the locals. It was really, really, really funny - and by all means, I'm mssing it.
Special thanks go to Adriana (I hope you'll read this)! Just imagine what it's like to manage the whole herd of tourists, craving for beer (boys) and wine (girls) and behaving accordingly :) But anyway we managed to get to all bars and clubs. Although partying three days in a row it was everytime awesome and never the same. And really thanks for the hints where to go during the day :)
The only one thing sad was that the holidays were too short. But anyway, I'll come back!