I stayed here for four nights. The location is excellent. Metro, local and tour busses right outside the front door. Easy to get to from the airport and most of the attractions within a few minutes' walk. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are adequate and very comfortable and clean. Breakfast is ok but complimentary tea or coffee making facilities in the room would make this an excellent experience. So would a fridge. Overall good value for money. I enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto