Breakfast is spartan, but that is common for Portugal. Lots of street noise, and the double wooden shutters don't really help. Hotel is old and appears a little run-down, but everything is neat and tidy.
There is a fridge at the reception, but it was broken for most of my stay. However, there is a nice restaurant below the hotel itself which is open til late, and if you're lucky you can even catch a fado show while having your meal. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto