Stayed at Hotel Aliados a few weeks ago for a short holiday. Booked here without any knowledge of the layout of Porto, but was really impressed to find out we had found something that cheap, in the center of the city.
The room cleanliness and service are average.The rooms are pretty plain and could certainly use some re-doing, but for the price and location there is nothing to complain about. The mattress could have certainly been replaced, it was very noisy if you moved even the slightest. The people working there always seemed a bit annoyed to have to answer any questions, but all of there answers were helpful.
I would stay here again, but ony based on price and location. Besides, Porto isnt a city to travel to and spend your time in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto