The hotel might not be to everyone's liking, but I loved it. The desk is tiny, so are the night tables and tv, but the bed was fantastic, and even with all the street noises (my room, to my delight, was on the corner, with a huge window) I slept like a baby. The location is super central. I hope they don't modify the interior - it's so refreshing to find a hotel with the old times' charm and art deco furniture. Plus, it's surprisingly/suspiciously cheap (so cheap I was afraid my room would have no windows).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto