We Stayed recently for a long weekend with family and found the hotel ideally placed for all the local attractions and restaurants/nightlife.
We had booked 3 rooms - two of which were quite spacious but one which had one of the smallest bathrooms we have ever seen! That said, the rooms were very clean and fit for purpose. Yes there is noise from road traffic (it seems that the hotel is on the main route to the hospital - lots of sirens! ) to the rooms at the front of the hotel - but what do you expect in the city centre?
Breakfast is standard continental which is quite adequate.
Unlike some previous reviews we found the staff on the front desk most helpful and pleasant.
All in all a very good experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto