Great hotel, both for its location (quiet, not too far from airport and city centre, nearby tram/metro) and for its facilities.
Breakfast was perfect except for the coffee, which I find average in many hotels. That´s why I usually ask for espresso. I recommend the private dinner in the wine cava, which is a set menu that changes every 2 months. Nice for a small group or dinner for 2. The Spa was very nice, great massage (not cheap, but this you can expect).
Room very nice, bathroom spacious. Thought the mattress was a bit hard.
Service very pleasant and personal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton