Modern luxury hotel with lots of natural light and elegant decor. Good bedroom at the end of a corridor, specifically requested for peace and quiet. Big comfortable bed and excellent bathroom with walk-in shower and large bath. There is only a small indoor swimming pool located in the spa complex on the lower ground floor with no sunbathing area or direct access to garden, which was disappointing.
An extensive choice for the continental breakfast at Euro 15.50 with full breakfast costing Euro 22.00. Service was friendly and the coffee exceedingly good.There is no option to breakfast elsewhere as the location is primarily residential/business and the area is suprisingly lacking in cafes or shops. You need to travel into Oporto's historic centre/Cais Ribeira riverside for restaurants and bars - 6 stops on the efficient Metro or take taxis, which are reasonably priced.
The reception appeared to be understaffed at busy hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton