5 star all the way. This hotel was the best experience during our week long holiday in the North of Spain and ending up in Portugal. Rooms were very modern, clean and spacious. Breakfast buffet was included and very nice. Lots of choices, caviar, champagne, hot omelet bar. Rates were very cheap compare to Spain hotels.
We went to Ferreira Port wine Bodegas and enjoy it very much. Also took a ride on one of the boats and enjoyed the views. Took the bus tour and also enjoyed it. The best experience we had was at dinner. We went without knowing to PRESUNTARIA ANTIGA, is on the same street as all the Bodegas. For excellent Portuguese cooking is the best place. I had the Bacalao(Cod fish) and my husband had the Pulpo(Octopus). It was Fantastic!!!! Then the boys had filet with french fries. Dessert was buffet style. Best way to try different Portuguese desserts. Our 4 year old fell asleep at the end of dinner and while my husband went to get the car, the restaurant's owner carried my son to the car....NOW THAT IS SERVICE... Ask for Alberto Lopes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton