We stayed at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa for 3 nights. Our first impression was Wow! It is beautifully designed with a blend of art and the highest degree of comfort. We upgraded to the Club floor, which gave us access to the Club Lounge. It was well worth the upgrade! Dinner in the Porto Novo Restaurant was superb. We opted for the Lifestyle 5-course menu. The staff were all impeccable in their presentation, approach and professionalism. At breakfast we were spoilt for choice and the range and quality of food was perfect.
We made use of the hop-on-off Yellow tour bus, the stop for this was a few minutes walk from the hotel. This proved to be the best way to see all the sites in Porto with very little effort and an excellent commentary along the way.
We came home feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and with positive pleasant memories from our stay at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Porto Sheraton