I have stayed here several times on business. It is good for a business hotel but has quite a sterile atmosphere, so you may prefer something smaller, with more character, if you are visiting on holiday. However, it is clean, with spa facilities. The food served in the bar and restaurant is average/good and there is an extensive breakfast buffet. Taxis are parked outside, which is helpful. Staff are friendly and the bar staff very good. There are mini bars in the bedrooms but no tea making facilities. Bathrooms are large and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton