The hotel has a tremendous amount of glass. That makes the hallways quite hot but the rooms had enough air conditioning to overcome this. Be sure to close the glass blinds if you want privacy in the bathroom. The restaurant was quite good and the sea bass that I had was excellent. My wife was not as impressed with the monkfish/shrimp skewer. The location is a little remote for my taste as it is far from the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton