Booked 5 nights here a few weeks back. The hotel is modern, and mirrors properties seen in NA and Asia. It is not terribly central but not too far to use as a base either. The Subway is a 5-8 minute walk / 1.2 E charge away. Not a big deal, even late at night. I left the car in the parkade.
Clean modern, Excellent AC, Breakfast is extensive, Gym is Great!, Wifi stable. Mgt and staff, from arrival to departure were excellent. They all seem earnestly happy working here.
They still have smoking at this property, our request to move upon arrival was quickly accommodated. No other issues at all.
For SPG Plat's, breakfast, wifi and parking are complementary, caveat being I did use a suite upgrade cert. The lounge comes fully stocked and is open until 23:00. light snacks were good. If you smoke, there is an exterior balcony from the lounge which proved popular with smokers during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton