Last month I spent a night at Sheraton Hotel & Spa. All I can say is that this was by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in.
The building is very modern, and so is the decoration in the interior. The front part of the building is all made of glass, which makes it look amazing from the time you step foot there. Next to the reception there are elevators with glass all around, which adds to the sense of luxury you get in the hotel.
The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I especially liked the big bathroom, which has both shower and bathtub. It was quite big, and divided into three parts - shower, WC and sink/bathtub- by glass doors which is quite different from what i've seen so far in hotels. Also, the bathroom is separated by the rest of the room by a glass wall which you can cover so as to get privacy in there. The beds are very comfortable too, so it's guaranteed that you will get a good rest there.
I also need to mention that I was satisfied with the cleanliness.
As for breakfast, it has a big variety and excellent quality.
I particularly liked the staff which was very helpful and polite. We made our reservation through the internet, and we got charged for breakfast even though it was included in the price we payed for the room. We explained the situation to the staff, and the problem was solved quickly. Also, the internet connection in our room was not working, so we called the reception desk. Within 5 minutes, there was a technician in our room to repair it.
A downside of the hotel is the location, since it's not in the center of the city, but it's not that bad either as long as you're willing to take a taxi or walk a bit to the nearest metro station.
Overall, I believe the hotel was worth the money we paid for it, and was not expensive for the services offered. We had a very nice stay there and I would definately stay there again next time in Porto!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Porto Sheraton