“Perfect Sushi”

Sushihana Pinheiro Manso
Reserve with
Sushihana Pinheiro Manso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #403 of 1,878 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: US$18 - US$61
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sushihana Restaurant was inaugurated in October 2009 to offer Porto a modern, comfortable and relaxed place where anyone can taste the healthy Japanese fusion cuisine and experience an unparalleled conviviality with their friends and family. Our team dedicates all your attention and friendliness to all our clients. The Sushihana Restaurant was inaugurated in October 2009 to offer Porto a modern, comfortable and relaxed place where anyone can savor the healthy Japanese fusion cuisine and experience an unparalleled conviviality with their friends and family. Our team dedicates all your attention and friendliness to all our clients.
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I visited the restaurant in October 2013 having made a reservation through advice from a friend living in Porto. Whilst Sushi forms part of my staple diet in the UK for lunch, dining out in the evening is a rare treat, mainly given the cost for meals in London. So my first surprise was the cost at Sushiana; excellent value for money. But just because it's priced well, doesn't mean the food is good, but I reassure you that this is up there with some of the best Sushi and Sashimi I've tasted, and that compares with Nobu Berkeley in London. Excellent decor, attentive waiting staff whom had no problem in speak English made it a memorable evening with my companion and I cannot wait to visit again. Booking I would say is essential as it's popular. It's not too close to downtown so lacks the touristy buzz, but I recommend a walk up and eat fine sushi.

Regarding the cost of the evening, we chose to have the 50 piece platter which was a mistake as there was only 2 of us dining which worked out about £50 if I recall. It would be three times that in London!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Been a sushi fan i try to keep up with the best sushi restaurants at Oporto. This one is one of the top 3 no doubt.
The best sushi man in town work at this place , and the sushi festival is one of the best in the city. The room is with a modern look but sometimes it has lots noise when the house is full. Make Reservations or you´ll have a hard time getting a table.

1  Thank José B
Reviewed 16 June 2012

An good option if you like sushi. At lunch they have economic menus and also a special menu called "Festival de Sushi" where you eat several specialties. At dinner they have also the "Festival de Sushi " at a little more expensive price but continues to be a good option. The only problem I found is that when the restaurant is full service starts to loose some quality. Good for couples and also small groups.

Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

Eventhough the price is a bit high the sushi was pretty decent. Tried the Especial Jô and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

A little bit expensive but totally worth it. The sushi is very tasty and creative.