“Pedro + chocolate cake = priceless expericence!!!”
Review of Porto Walkers

Port Wine Lodges Tour Including 7 Wine Tastings
Ranked #1 of 57 Nightlife in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: FREE WALKING TOURS, Wine tour, Pub Crawl - THE BEST WAY TO KNOW THE CITY. Sights, legends and secrets of Porto. With charismatic and knowledgeable local guides! Walking tour - EVERYDAY 10.45 AM and 15h30 on Praca da Liberdade by the Statue of PedroIV. Look for the red T-shirt!
Reading, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Pedro + chocolate cake = priceless expericence!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I did a morning walking tour with Pedro. He is very enthusiastic about his job, therefore, walking around Porto with him is such a pleasure and fun. I have bee shown all the major landmarks and sightseeing places in Porto and was told a lot of interesting facts about the city, as well as crucial tips where to eat, drink, party, etc. The highlight of a walking tour was a place where they serve amazing chocolate cake for ridiculously low price... it was heaven in my mouth :) Thank you Pedro!

I did also wine tour with Ana. It was another amazing experience, where I was able to visit a wine cellar, get a wine tasting course, take a boat ride along the coast between bridges of Porto and have more wine together with listening to the Fado songs. Ana was very helpful with all explanations and answers to my questions. Obrigado Ana!
Wild Walkers Porto ROCKS!!!

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome walking tours, wine tours!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I would thoroughly recommend Wild Walkers to anyone visiting Porto.

I was here as a solo traveler & did both their morning and afternoon free walking tours. The information was terrific & it was a brilliant opportunity to see parts of Porto that I would never have found by myself.

I also participated in their Wine Tour. It was really good value for money & everyone in our group had a great time.

All of the staff that I met were great! Thanks again!

Visited August 2014
Hilversum, The Netherlands
“Wow! Excellent guides for walking tours, Port wine tour and pub crawl!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Enjoyed every part of my visit to Porto!! The guides of Wild Walkers Porto are magnificent and made my stay at Porto one to never forget.. A warm heart goes out to the lovely Ana, she is the best! A big thank you to all the guides, I can fully recommend joining all of the activities organized by the Wild Walkers Porto!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I Miss You Guys Already!!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My friend and I came to Porto pretty unprepared (busy working/ studying) so when we were offered the Wild Walkers tour we gratefully accepted. After a long night of partying we managed to get up anyway, eat something very sweet and fat for breakfast on the way and met up with Rui and Pedro (not Pedro IV)...For the morning part we took the tour with Pedro, a very friendly guy with great knowledge about the city and jokes so bad they're amazingly good, his tour lasted pretty long, and we saw lots of things, but it never got boring. Since we had so much fun, we decided to come back again for the afternoon tour, and this time we went with Rui. Rui will tell you all kinds of things about the city that your crappy booklet won't. Also, he's a stand up guy with a great sense of humor! What's really great about the Wild Walker tours is that you learn a lot but have a lot of fun at the same time, the groups are big and filled with people from different hostels and different backgrounds...So between the sights, you've got time to talk to each other and make plans for the night ;-) Speaking of the night, Wild Walkers don't just provide you with daily activities, but also with fantastic Pub crawls. How good? Well, good enough for me to do no less than 6 of them :-D. We did pub crawls with Rui, Marcus and Ana...And I guess I fell a bit in love with Ana, she's amazing! Rui is hard core and will stick with the crawl till the bitter end when all the phonies went to sleep already! And Marcus, what can I say? You come to Porto you gotta meet Marcus! We also took the Port Wine tour with him and I highly recommend it, Marcus is crazy with a heart of gold!

Thank you guys for making our holidays even better than we could have hoped! This won't be the last time I visit this amazing city!

uk
“Best way to know Porto”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I am travel by myself, it is fun to meet other people around the world, and Pedro is our tour guide and he is very helpful. The tour is very informative with history and background. Beware of the steep hill & steps, you will be walking through the little alley between the house and you won't able to do it without a tourist guide.