“Walking with Eugenia”

Porto Free Walking Tour
Ranked #4 of 168 Tours in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide Free Tours in Porto City just for a tip.Come with us and become to know the city the better way possible, walking!
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had a great experience with Eugenia in Porto. She took us to see many of the highlights and was well informed and knowledgeable about her city. Eugenia is a very pleasant and warm hearted person and it was a pleasure doing this tour with her. She was helpful in advising us about things to do on our own later in the afternoon and provided us details of economical restaurants that could be found in the city. Eugenia is highly recommended by us.

There are newer reviews for Porto Free Walking Tour

Reviewed 12 June 2014

It's our first visit in Porto, so it was great first impression. The tour guide was excellent. She mentioned she is not profesional tour guide, but I think she is much better. I could see she talks with passion, she loves Porto and puts all efforts to ensure tourists feel same way.
She was very friendly and we really enjoyed listening to her.
Additionally she gave as a lot of tips and was able to answer our questions.
Certainly recommend this tour:)
Jolanta & Martin

1  Thank Jolka-Bratislava
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Eugenia took us for a 3 hour walk through Porto. I really enjoyed her enthousiastic way of telling the funs and facts of this lovely city. Learned a lot in history, architecture and even Harry Potter! Recommended!

1  Thank Niel-aka-leBelge
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I joined this tour at the first morning after my arriving at Porto. I think it was perfect option.
Eugenia has deep knowledge about Porto and its history. She told us many stories with enthusiasm. The walking tour was extended little more by all participants agreement and we enjoyed it.
Thanks to this tour I came to like Porto very much, and I was able to have a great time for the rest of my stay in Porto.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Eugénia provided a first class service even though I was the only person who booked for the day in question. Her tour was packed full of interesting information only a local could provide (and my Lonely Planet guide didn't contain), which was delivered in perfect English with no clock watching on her part. This was all followed up with an email containing links to some Fado music as promised - highly recommended.