We were pleasantly surprised at how nice and chic this hotel is. There is a nice area off of the lobby to read or get some fresh air. The hotel is very clean although there was a bit of a grease or solvent smell in the hallway (our room was adjacent to the elevator) which was a bit strange. The room was spacious and very well appointed. The location of the hotel is very good and within walking distance of many sites. The front desk was very friendly and helpful unlike some of the other hotels that we stayed at on our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Eurostars, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto