The hotel is a bit out of the old center of Porto, takes about 15minutes walk. Nevertheless, rooms are nice, recently refurbished - there is free internet in the rooms (wireless) - warm welcome with fresh fruits and water in the room - besides minibar, a nice spaceous bathroom and flatscreen tv, working area... Stayed twice in this hotel in 2 months time and will return for sure. Both ideal for business meetings (meeting rooms available) and tourists... Breakfast is nice and lots of choice. And all this for a rate of 65-85 EUR per night... spaceous parking in case you travel by car (ring the bell of the gate (2 door wooden doors giving access to parking spaces on the side and below the hotel)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Eurostars, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto