Everything is in very good condition, helpful staff, internet with printing possibility, tasteful rooms etc. A hotel where you could also pass a couple of rainy days without getting depressed.
Perhaps the car park is a bit expensive with 12 € per day; noise protection from neighbouring rooms could be better, but overall very quiet location. The city centre and the riverbank are in walking distance (10 and 20 minutes respectively).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Eurostars, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto