For the price you pay, this hotel offers great value for money. It is clean and contemporary. The staff are politie and helpful. The bedrooms are spacious and the beds are huge and comfortable. Breakfast is plentiful. The floors in the bedrooms are wooden, so noise from neighbouring rooms does travel a bit, but this is a minor poiint. The hotel is some distance from the river - it is a good 15 minute walk, but don't let this put you off! I would definitely recommend this hotel - it offers excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Eurostars, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto