We chose this hotel as we didn't like being in the city centre but within walking distance. The check-in was pleasant and quick, all receptionists spoke good English, very helpful with restaurant tips. Our room was a suite on top floor with a bit of city view, quiet, very spacious and clean. The room had lovely wooden floorboards and huge bathroom. The breakfast was good, plenty of selections, salad at the bar was excellent. There was a patio at the back of hotel, lovely to sit outside. If one doesn't like big breakfast, there are many cafes opposite and around the area. I recommend this hotel, if you prefer a quiet surrounding, taxis are very affordable if you had enough of walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Eurostars, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto