We stayed for 5 nights and enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms was very nice and comfortable. It was very quiet. The location of the hotel was perfect giving access to nice neighbourhoods off the touristic circuits which is nice after full days of touring. The breakfast was very good and offered a lot a different choices. Would go back anytime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Eurostars, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto