The hotel is reasonably well located, about 15 minutes walk from the main attractions in the centre of Porto. The beds were comfortable and the room clean, although the wooden floors do make it noisy if someone in the room above is wearing heeled shoes! The breakfast was reasonable but not the best selection I've had in other four star hotels. There weren't really any facilities to speak of (sauna, communal sitting areas) and the bar seemed to have limited stock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Eurostars, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto